BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 18 November 2011

bored holiday .

for the first time , 2011 school holiday kinda bored , i cant go anywhere out of my hometown because my sister will married next month so we have to prepare everything here , she gonna married wif a guy from melake , my future brother in law cool , open and awesome !
i wanna to find a job , so i dint feel much bored but my parent wont allow me , why ? is that bad ? im big ody mahh , i can find my own money ( i think so ) .
this holiday , make me realise that next year i will have to go with my SPM !!! ohhh , D**N idk how i wanna get 10A+ , ha ha , just kidd ' my target , 2A+ 2A and 2A- , wish me luck !! to early laaa dearr ~
i just re NEW my blog , because i saw theres alot of my friend that active on their blog now , so , i want too ~ buttt , I'm kinda bored person , just be me right ? dint care what will HUMAN say up about me ? OK then .

0 comments: